2021.09.22 01:47 NivJizzet Why Eminem keeps rapping so fast?
2021.09.22 01:47 Slyfox7777 Question - Unreal Engine Project Freezing Computer on Open
So, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a bug or if there's something wrong here but I've discovered this extremely odd issue that I've been having since I updated from 4.25 to 4.26 and again from 4.26 to 4.27.
Basically, the project just doesn't open. It'll load, hit 100%, then the screen will open but it'll just be completely black and frozen - my entire computer freezes just after hitting 100%.
However, after doing some digging, I've discovered by accident that if I replace the content folder with the exact same folder (copy content folder, delete it, paste it back) didn't change anything in the content folder, the project will load up perfectly in like 2 minutes and runs completely smoothly.
So my question is, what the heck is happening and how do I fix this??? My content folder is moderately big so it takes time to copy it, delete it and paste it EVERY time I want to open up my project. I am slowly going through the content folder to make it smaller but on the times it does open, my computer runs totally fine. Very little if any lagging. Never freezes (when it opens fine).
My computer is quite beefy - and although I am planning on getting a more powerful computer, hypothetically it should run fine. So, this leads me into wondering if it's more a bug with 4.26 and 4.27 or if it's something wrong in my content folder - since that seems to be the issue.
Currently I'm working on 4.26.2 since I couldn't get 4.27 to ever open (I downgraded versions).
submitted by Slyfox7777 to unrealengine [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 MiserableBrick2902 Constipation help!
My 15 month old seems to be in a constipation loop. We got him on miralax and it seems to help however then his BM become too liquids. We missed one dose of miralax when my MIL put him to bed without it and now he’s small hard BMs and occasional large hard BMs. I hate seeing my guy suffer and all the dr can say is to keep trying the miralax. Let me preface by saying I think my son doesn’t drink enough water (probably only 16oz a day on a food day- we’re working on it) and he doesn’t eat fruits and veggies only carbs and proteins. I try sneaking them in his food and he picks them out and spits them out. I’ve been giving him veggie pouches but I’m at a loss on what to do here. I know the root of the problem is his diet but I can’t get him to eat it as hard as I try. Any tips here?
submitted by MiserableBrick2902 to Mommit [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 ShiftyJesus11 My girlfriend won't even try and explore my kinks.
I [20M] have been with my girlfriend [19F] for just over two years now with us recently moving into a place with some friends. I opened up to here about a month ago about trying out a kink that I've always had and practised in before we moved out when we were still with parents. She won't even try it or give it ago in any capacity. It's by no means an extreme kink buts it's also not a normal one either.
Recently I've been wanting to keep going with this kink a lot but I know it won't work in this relationship and I don't know what to do. I really love her and sex is great as it is but I just find myself wanting it more and more. I'm just really stuck and don't know how to deal with it.
TLDR: Girlfriend won't try my kinks and I don't know what yo do.
submitted by ShiftyJesus11 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 ThePyroOkami Shared to my discord group and then to here, you’re welcome.
|submitted by ThePyroOkami to IncelTear [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Arj003 Everytime i input a % into my program as a modulus operator I get an error
2021.09.22 01:47 Anon-Throwaway2687 Supposedly for victims to talk about their trauma, but every post in this subreddit is just “dOg BrEeD bAd!!!1!1!1!1!”
|submitted by Anon-Throwaway2687 to Cringetopia [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Equivalent_Ad9512 Its bath time! Does anyone else do this? I find it so much easier and faster to get them all watered.
|submitted by Equivalent_Ad9512 to houseplants [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Wave-Upset What kind are these? Both about 1cm found in TN
|submitted by Wave-Upset to antkeeping [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Alaskan_Aurora A contestant posted this. Opinions?
I personally find it difficult to digest they were happy moments after knowing this. It was a big shocker and many of us couldn't come to terms with this for days after ...... I am not questioning their right to happy, but I legit can't believe they were told right before finale and they expressed that level of happiness during the shoot. It is disturbing. Are people that cold.
submitted by Alaskan_Aurora to biggboss [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 Boogiepyt2021 China Gause 🙌🏾Got More
|submitted by Boogiepyt2021 to atlhoeslitshit [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 510benihana H: VE250 mini W: Caps offers
2021.09.22 01:47 NikoleAlex .
|submitted by NikoleAlex to YisusKrax [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Puzzleheaded_Bit_802 Do you think from og to go was a big leap in the games because of 3d
2021.09.22 01:47 badbitchnamedlarry Recently got gifted a keyboard
I’m not too skilled at the instrument but I would love to learn more. I only know where the notes are and how to play very basic songs with the right hand, and as well as a few chords. What are some sources online that I can begin to learn for free? Any YouTube channels or courses you guys would recommend?
submitted by badbitchnamedlarry to piano [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 solitarygentilman Um desabafo de alguém que autosabota
Bom, eu tenho 18 anos e penso que não sou bom o bastante, penso que o mundo tá desmoronando, pensamentos tristes do tipo vc é interesseiro dms, vc é chato etc..., medo de magoar alguém, me sinto um louco estranho as vcs... Tenho atração pelo dois sexos embora nunca beijei ninguém e tal, faço terapia, tomo remédio mas sla, as vez vem uma bad silenciosa, mesmo tudo indo bem , o que eu faço?
submitted by solitarygentilman to desabafos [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 idkanymoretbhok my Odette revamp thoughts
|submitted by idkanymoretbhok to MobileLegendsGame [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 BFBPen_FillerFiller noooo i couldn't get to level
|submitted by BFBPen_FillerFiller to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 UberMisty82 Wealthsimple Cash Referral - 💸 Get a $10 sign up bonus 💸
Canada's fastest and simplest way to send and receive money. No fees.
Works for new and existing users who have not claimed a referral code!
If you previously signed up without a referral, you can enter code 2EPSKO or you can click the link and sign in to claim your $10
Link will show the current sign up bonus
submitted by UberMisty82 to Referral [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 Bottleonyourfloor Need help typing myself :)
i took keys2cognition test and got in order SE FI NE TI and dont quite understand but id like to get some help here too haha so to answer a few questions in the megathread
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself. Im 17 years old im a dude and i really like the colors pink blue and purple
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? ive got ADHD but thats it.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? this really depends i like to think of myself as an ambivert.. i feel after a couple of days id get really lonely though and id love someone else to share my time with.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? im hopeless at sports. but i do enjoy dancing! And i really enjoy drawing and playing the kalimba :)
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate? im somewhat of a curious person. my curiosities come from things such as philosophy moral things and even not so important things like sea creatures and animals (my favorite is the immortal jellyfish)
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? I think leadership would make me nervous but i dont think id be bad at it since i connect with people pretty easy .. i think my leadership style would be very chill and not so serious.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? uhh i would say im a somewhat coordinated person i do tend to be really impulsive such as like cutting my hair (not because of anything mental i just wanted to try a new style LOL) and being the kind of person to just say ''hey lets go do this because why not''.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. i am kinda artistic yeah! i describe my art as just simple things like anime to sceneries in circles or other shapes and other abstract visuals and a lot of my art comes from music.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? I tend to get caught up in the past a lot.. Family losses in the past and things that others have said to me tend to come back up a lot.. im trying very very hard to move on and be more present oriented.. as for the present i really enjoy living life in the now even if it is hard sometimes.. i tend to get bored if things arent changed up constantly. as for the future im excited about it honestly! like any other teenager i worry about it but im also super stoked to see what happens :). But i really do think that the past is the past and while you cant change it it can shape you to who you are now. The present is really all we have in my very personal opinion.. The present decides your future. In my opinion what i do now will help shape my future but i also just want to sit back and enjoy events as they come and go and i always look forward to what the next day holds... well not always but most of the time!
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? Well if im not busy or tired or simply dont know how to help i will usually help someone yes. And i would do it because well theres no reason i cant help someone else.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? If i wasnt being true to myself id say yes, however knowing who i am i wanna say not always.. i dont think things ALWAYS need to to be logical i dont think things always have to make sense to be totally badass. If things always made sense they would be boring wouldnt they? I do think that common sense is very important however.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? Well most people will do things in a fast and easy way and ill admit i dont really like spending a TON of time on something when it could be done in a faster way, however i was raised to ALWAYS be doing something productive and useful with your time which is definitely stressful at times.. but id say i can be a kind of unmotivated person.. that has more to do with how ive been feeling emotionally and am working towards getting out of that headspace.. i do believe that both are very important but not at excessive amounts.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? Im not sure? Maybe? i guess i wouldnt know if i did maybe i do? if i did it would be because im worried about something. Im not a manipulative person.. not by nature however i would say ive manipulated how people see me to gain friends.. which is a very bad idea i dont suggest it.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them? My hobbies are, Art, Kalimba, Playing video games, Writing, and collecting skulls. And i like them because Art, Playing Kalimba, Writing, And Skull collecting are all creative in ways. I usually paint the skulls and this has got a lot of backlash from my family, but my reasoning is as silly as it sounds.. It feels almost nice to hold something in my hands that was once alive? not in a weird and edgy hahaha its dead now >:) way more so a... how do i explain id say in a this thing once had a very beautiful life and while its gone now i now hold what is left of it and i can make it into something very beautiful using paint and gems and whatever else.. I really do appreciate life and the beauties of it which is why im very against killing animals for fun and the such. But thats pretty off topic to the question.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? My learning style is VERY hands on i almost cant learn any other way not saying its impossible but almost. I struggle in environments that dont allow me to do my own thing, i hate being restricted by rules and people that refuse to understand me. I really love learning hands on because it lets me really get a grasp for things? i guess im not sure why i like it.. i just learn better that way haha its easier for me to see and understand if im doing it myself. I learn things by memorization creativity and my physical senses, i was always complete shit in math and have dyscalcula, and i really enjoy being able to play with color and sound and ive got kind of heightened physical senses probably from my ADHD. I dont do well in situations where there is TOO much mental stimulation it gives me a migraine -_- Too much information stresses me out.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? Id say i actually can go both! but i lean more towards winging things. A bad example but still an example is strategy or MOBA games like league of legends, i tend to think that as long as i know what i can do and what someone else can do (or in non video game things, know what the tools i have can do) i can pretty much wing it. i dont usually plan or come up with a HUGE one anyways, as long as i know what i can do and what lets say the other player can do i tend to work around that information alone. Which doesnt always work out more often than not i tend to be able to work with situations and come up with solutions to problems.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? LOL i dont know yet im still a teenager BUT i know that i want independence and freedom. Freedom means everything to me honestly.. Id love to live in a hippie van traveling from place to place and really being able to see new things and meet new people the idea of culture shock is exciting to me as well and id love to be somewhere COMPLETELY different sure it would be scary and nerve wracking but it would be a kick ass adventure i could tell people in the future and it would be a happy memory id have with me forever.
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? Well the simple ones like ghosts and shit and my secret and babyish fear of the dark, but my MAJOR ones are Being left alone, and being trapped.. like being caged in somewhere and not being able to live as i want to.. i dont even want to imagine living life alone.. i dont think you need another person to be happy but i want other people to experience with.. i believe some things are better experienced with others. I would say people shutting me down and not respecting me makes me uncomfortable. and the feeling of oil, seriously FUCK oil. But i cant STAND when people shut me down about how im feeling or about what im saying, if im talking to someone about something im excited about and they roll their eyes or dont even act like they care i swear it just pisses me off.. I want to feel heard? I try my VERY best to make others feel heard, so to not receive the same makes me feel like i just got punched in the balls.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? Id say ''highs'' are when im off with friends or when im being independent in general? i guess im having trouble understanding the question since i havent really ''achieved'' much. Id say being out and about and doing things is a high.. i really get my kicks off a sweet adrenaline rush and have been dreaming of going sky diving and shit for AGES.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? Again hard to understand... but id say the loss of family members this year.. the loss of a couple of friends... and a few personal problems.. i used to be a very sensitive person.. like feel others emotions as my own sensitive.. and now i have a very very hard time showing it and almost come off as mean, and its sad because i know thats not me and id love to be open and loving again..I really do adore people and i find people to be very awesome and unique and very interesting :) and id love to be that loving and excitable person again.. being able to literally walk up to a stranger and ask them about their day was me.. Im definitely an extrovert and still will tell random people that i think their pretty haha or that i like their shirt and the such. id say my ''lows'' are definitely my loss of emotion.. and my loss of who i was..
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? OH BOY this one is interesting for sure haha. Ive got something called maladaptive daydreaming (by definition in case someone doesnt know what that is: Maladaptive daydreaming is when someone has consuming daydreams that interfere with their daily life. These daydreams are triggered by real-life events.) my maldaptive daydreaming DOES affect reality.. and it does affect how i perceive reality. I daydream very often, pretty much all day everyday except for when im focused.. such as writing this!. I sometimes dont pay attention to whats around me. I come up with these stories and will even whisper and do actions or make expressions without realizing i am, and these stories sometimes change depending on if something happened.. i really do use it as coping for loneliness.. and they are more vivid with music! as i also have hyperphantasia and can imagine all sorts of things as if ive seen them before :)
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about? In all honesty probably something negative.. probably about my ''lows'' as a person, or how lonely it is.. i dont think id do well in a blank room by myself for too long.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? I do this pretty impulsively as well. And sometimes i do change my mind haha, id say i do give SOME thought to important decisions and CAN be an overthinker but most of the time i end up just compulsively and impulsively doing things which is my ADHD.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life? I use my emotions in almost EVERYTHING although i wish i didnt sometimes i definitely do, one event in a day could stick with me whether it be bad or good or whatever and more often than not i connect with others through emotion and i tend to make decisions with emotion before anything else. Id say my emotions are pretty important in my life since they *sadly* control a lot of what i do which is something i need to work on.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? This depends on who it is, i tend to get nervous about it with newer people but after a while i usually dont sugar coat what i say and i wont just say something because i think its what they would like to hear, besides if everyone had the same opinion the conversation would be pretty boring and i would want out of it since my worst nightmare is dry texters and boring conversation. As for why if i DID do it, it would be to appease them yeah and maybe even to make them feel understood.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why? This one is an easy ass answer. yeah i do I believe some rules are just stupid however i do believe in some cases there should be order, a lot of the time i believe rules are there to cage people in and to limit you (this does NOT mean law by the way. no i do not think the purge should be real and we should be able to kill people and shit) HOWEVER i do think that rules are useless and limit you. I think that depending on who the authority figure is yes they should be challenged, if its a tyrant that wants to limit how people live and the way they live absolutely yes i believe everyone should live HOWEVER the fuck they want to as long as they arent harming others or themselves. I break the rules because well one, i can and two, as i said i think rules can severely limit someone too many rules or the wrong ones can shelter a person and make them unaware, and in other cases they can make you feel trapped and i personally believe rules are meant to be challenged and are there to be rattled.
So i guess thats it! i left out some questions if i was uncomfortable answering or couldnt answer them. I know this is pretty long and my punctuation sucks but i tried my best to be as thorough and as true to who i am as i could!
submitted by Bottleonyourfloor to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 tatsutron MiSTer mobile app beta 2
|submitted by tatsutron to fpgagaming [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 01:47 Role-playingOnly [F4M] New Girl In The Station 《Fire Force》 《Discord》
Kamakura. Once a calm tourist town before Inferals had taken over years ago. The city was filled with happy people, happy visitors of all kinds, it's what Kasai always hoped for it to look like once again. The city wasn't protected by those of the government, they flat out refused to do so. It was probably because they didn't follow the Holy Sol Temple, they didn't even have a church within the borders of the city. The people here never really trusted the new religion, most came there to get away from it all. The city wasn't that bad of a place, her family alway insured of that. Most of those who visited would say it was just like anywhere else in Tokyo, despite the fact that there were no fire stations, no special forces, not even a police station.
All that was there was the Victoriano family. Most people thought of them as the mafia, that would be true for some of their businesses, but they were the reason Kamakura was safe from any damage. Mainly, one person was the reason they kept the city safe. Much like Benimaru, Asakusa's king of destruction. Kamakura had the Dragon to keep it safe.
Kasai wasn't really one to be taken for the city's protector. Being small and fragile looking, a bit of a hothead and not really willing to work with others. It was surprising that the government decided to try and work with the family in setting up services within Kamakura to help expand things. It was even more of a suprise that Kasai agreed to allow the Special Fire forces work with the city as well. She thought they were there to profit, take her in and experiment on her even, but it seemed to be legitimate.
There she stood in front of the Special Fire Company 8, the old cathedral that had nothing more than spray paint to indicate it was even there. She wasn't happy about this at first, but she would work with Company 8 after her training and while she waited for her own base of operations to be built up.
She clutched at her bad nervously as the young woman seemed reluctant to knock on the doors. She wondered what types of adventures will these people bring her on? She had fought alone all her life, would it be easy for her to adjust. Maybe, she would find someone who understands what it's like to have the weight of a city on their shoulders as well. So many questions and so many possibilities for the woman to experience.
submitted by Role-playingOnly to AdvancedLiterateRP [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 Thadian Removing Color Cast?
I have a picture of my black and white dog that ended up with a brownish tint/color cast from the shadow on a picture I really like.
I wouldn't normally care, but I want to turn this photo into a cross-stitch pattern and all the online pattern software and it keeps making a TON of brown due to the color cast. When in a cross-stitch pattern, the brown just makes it look like a different dog.
I found an online tutorial for Photoshop, but they apparently have a button under Color Match that just... does it. Photopea doesn't seem to have that.
Anyone have any ideas how to approach this? I am FAR from an expert on photo manipulation. With any software.
submitted by Thadian to photopea [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 01:47 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|